Re: Where are you?

Hi everyone from a still rather chilly orkney.  The daffodils and
primroses are out, but our wildflowers don't really appear till June.
However because hardly any one uses weedkillers of pesticides here they
are wondrous when they do appear.

Interesting about the 5x4 comment from CharlesofSC, I have been looking
at my large case and thinking that I might bring it to life again.
Basically I stopped it and the Alpa Rotocam because no one will pay more
for such images which cost far more to do than 6x7's.  One problem in
Northern Scotland is the wind of course, which makes tripod work with a
large camera impossible at times.

Has anyone tried out the new Nikon LS8000 scanner yet?

Charles