Re: Where are you?

We do not know exactly where the next IAPP Convention will be.  Probably back
east, and we also heard some suggestions that it be centrally located.
Mexico and Hawaii were also suggested for some future time, and we thought
perhaps to keep the International Convention in a relatively cheap and
accessible location, and then have interesting conferences in exotic
locations for either rich folks or good savers.

Liz Hymans,
IAPP Chairma'am & Expresidenta