Re: software stitching recommendations?

  • From: "Jose M. Requena" <visitacasas@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: software stitching recommendations?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:41:21 +0100

Peter,
In my experience it happens when the lens is not matching accurately the
nodal point, especially with wide  focal angles. I would sugest you to
check it and be sure that your focal lens selection is the proper one.
Regards to an alternative software I am happy with Panavue
ImageAssembler (www.panavue.com). It offers you more options and more
control on stitching. Also a free trial version is available.
Regards,
Jose M.

Peter McLennan ha escrito: