Re: steroe panoramas

  • From: Michel Dusariez <dusariez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: steroe panoramas
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:33:26 +0200

YES I DO, and on 360° !

Others on the list have already answer to some questions in my place ! Thanks !

My full 360degrees stereos can by view by over/under VIEW MAGIC or made in
Anaglyphs and then view with red/reen filters.

I have in display in my optician shop in brussels a pair of stereo
photographs 1meter long on one feet high to be seen by View MAGIC.

>Apart from work on Mars has anybody come across web panorama landscapes
>that use the red/blue glass combination to give
>stereo panoramas?

Michel DUSARIEZ,
Former IAPP life member from 1995 to 2000, still in life and not yet IAPP
member,
but very active in making nices panoptic photographs on 360 degrees (and more)

Michel DUSARIEZ
14, avenue Capitaine PIRET
B-1150 BRUXELLES
Fax 02 512 68 29