Robert Barker, "father of panorama"

To Richard Schneider and Jim Dunn: I suggest that before you write a new article on Barker for the IAPP journal, have a look at my article "Extending the Panoramic Tradition" in the Sep 99 issue of the same magazine.  The Panoramania book referred to was the official publication for the London Barbican show of Nov 88- Jan1989, in which I  exhibited a couple of my pictures