Re: Where are you? - Panoramania issue

  • From: WILLIAM D SCHWADERER <WDAVID@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Where are you? - Panoramania issue
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:50:40 -0700

.> Strange Happenings. I just received word from Amazon.com that an
out-of-print book I wanted to purchase has been located (my request was made
in September of 1999). As it turns out, it is the book you mention below
"Panoramania" ! Therefore, don't put yourself through the trouble of sending
anything to me, but thanks for the offer. I found out about Mr. Barker
through a Dutch publication called "The Panorama Phenomenon". This
publication was produced in 1981 through the Mesdag Panorama (museum) in The
Hague.

I would certainly enjoy seeing a synopsis of the original invention though.
Could you post it?