Re: PHOTO-3D digest 1089

  • From: Glen Murray <grmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: PHOTO-3D digest 1089
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 00:17:46 -0600

----snip
>A stroll thru Golden Gate Park should provide ample stereo oportunities.
>There is plenty outdoor sculpture etc.

    If you do Golden Gate Park, which is huge and will take you a while, be
sure to
go to the Japanese gardens in the park-  great stuff!!

>San Francisco is just about the most photogenic city you can find. Problem
>is to stop eating long enough so that you have time to explore and take
>pictures.

    I second that-  the coffee, however, will keep you running around shooting!
Have fun- I'm envious.

Glen

............grmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

End of PHOTO-3D Digest 1090