expo - second thoughts

I guess I have been unreasonably rough on Elliott and expo1.  I was
contacted by an expo1 participant and now I can see how expo was
very useful for beginners by offering an exposition into different 3d
formats.  And most of the participants (even those ranked as amateurs)
were essentially beginners.

One further thought about expo2:  If we are going to maintain the
same format (competition, etc.) perhaps we should split the judging to the
different formats.  For me, it does not make sense to compare a stereo
slide with an lenticular print.  Also, naturally, people tend to favor
their medium of choice which makes them rather biased judges. -- George