Re: expo - second thoughts

  • From: "Lauren Michaels" <lem@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: expo - second thoughts
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 01:57:26 -0600 (CST)

Expo1 = giant box of joy.

> One further thought about expo2:  If we are going to maintain the
> same format (competition, etc.) perhaps we should split the judging to the
> different formats.  For me, it does not make sense to compare a stereo
> slide with an lenticular print.  Also, naturally, people tend to favor
> their medium of choice which makes them rather biased judges. -- George

Aaaaaaaargh! You are doing it somemore! I entered Q-Vues and I only voted
for slide and viewmagic pairs. It was the first time I saw slides and
viewmagic pairs and I was blown away by them. I personally like things I
can't (or haven't) done better than the same ol' same ol'.

--
Signature Deprivation Experiment #3905 beginning now: