P3D Re: Stereogram Wins PSA Award!!!

an Honorable Award in the PSA "International Bulletin Contest".<<<<

I think George means an Honor Award, which is after 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
but before Honorable Mentions.

Congratulations, George, on a job well done and an award well deserved
for an outstanding publication!

The Potomac Society of Stereo Photographers' "The Bulletin" newsletter
took an Honorable Mention in the same Large Club competition. As editor,
I am proud that our publication was recognized in the top percentage of
entries. This year we hope to improve our publication and expand our
content. (Watch out, George! See you next year!) {;>)

Andrea Blair
asblair@xxxxxxxxxxx