S3D Kodaslide I

  • From: c d hotchkiss <revchas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Kodaslide I
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:35:19 -0500

Our club bought this a while back and it is ok except that it needs new
cork and a rubber cover for the focus rack.  It was jury rigged when we
got it  and it works adequately but not elegantly.  We we have had
neither the time nor inclination to fool with it and our storage is
limited.  We'll offer it here for 45.00 plus shipping.
Charlie H.
Rabbit Hash 3D Photographer's Club