S3D Dual Image Thing

  • From: c d hotchkiss <revchas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Dual Image Thing
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:36:05 -0500

It's pre-spring cleaning time in Rabbit Hash and we are going to post a
few items for sale.  The first is a Polaroid "Dual Image Kit, Model
127-3"   It was made by MAST.  It says it fits models 340 and 440. but
since there is no mounting apparatus, just the device itself, it fits any
camera with a polaroidish size lens diameter if you can hook it up to it.
 We used it on a Nikon point and shoot with some success.   It has a
sliding mask which allows it to be used as a "beam splitter" of to take
double exposures.  It has a Knurled knob which loosens and tightens just
fine.  I have seen these exchange hands for 45.00 and more on E-Bay, our
price is $35.00 plus shipping.  If no one wants it we'll put it on E-Bay
in a couple of days.
Charlie H.
Rabbit Hash 3D Photographer's Club