S3D cameras f/s

  • From: "cfitchet" <cfitchet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D cameras f/s
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:48:48 -0500

   I have the following cameras for sale:

            1)  TDC Vivid.   This one is in really nice condition.  I would
call it a 9 plus.  All functions work perfectly.  This is a beautiful hunk
of retro style metal.  Tridar f 3.5 lenses, speeds from to 1/10th to 1/100.
Moving depth of field indicator and easy exposure calculator built into the
top.  Only defect is a small nick between the D and C on the front plate.
Otherwise very nice.  With case, $275.00 plus shipping.

              2) TDC Stereo Colorist II.  This one is a 10.   I would say
unused, except I ran a roll through to check it .  NO nicks, scratches, or
dents.  f 3.5 Rodenstock lenses!  Hot shoe, rangefinder.  Speeds from 1/10
to 1/200.  You'll look a long time to find one in this condition.   With
case,  $325 plus shipping.

   Payment by money order or certified check.  Shipping on receipt of
payment.  I guarantee satisfaction.