S3D Silver screens

  • From: c hotchkiss <revchas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Silver screens
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 21:11:11 -0500

There has been some discussion about where to get lenticular screens.  I
concur with those who say that your local thrift shop may have a few for
10 or 12 bucks., and I think that is your best bet.

Having said that, we have a very nice 50" Radiant silver lent. screen,
with a gold naughahyde zippered carrying case.  It is surplus to our
needs.  We'd like to get $20.00,plus shipping, mainly because it will be
a real pain to pack and ship.  Shipping will be whatever UPS Charges us.

Also we have a piece of silver lentecular material, about 3'x4', that is
a little dusty and dirty at one end.  We would be happy to fold it up in
a box and send it to anyone who has a use for it for $5.00 plus shipping.

Charlie H.