S3D Re: Camera Hacking Book

  • From: Bruce3d@xxxxxxxxx (Bruce Malmin)
  • Subject: S3D Re: Camera Hacking Book
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 04:36:28 -0600 (CST)

Hi Bob,
  Are you by any chance the Bob from l think Germany , l met you in
Richmond last summer at the convention and we talked about a number of
things. "O" my name is Bruce Malmin and l live in Chicago . How about
getting together and go shooting and talk about stereo stiff if you have
time.

                    Take Care,
                           Bruce