S3D Re: eBay

Dr. George A. Themelis wrote:

> >My specialty is stereo view cards and we have sold a number on eBay
> >as our 224 feedback level would indicate...
>
> Which begs the question, couldn't you have sold some of these view
> cards here in sell-3d?

I have had people in Sell-3D tell me that $2 was too much to ask for a
stereocard that then proceeded to sell for $25 on eBay.

I have still offered things on Sell-3D that I think people here might
appreciate more than eBay folks, but there are also things that I take
straight to eBay because I know they will net sell here for what I need
to get for them.

Dan