S3D Re: Ebay vs Sell-3d

  • From: Dave Huddle <jhuddle@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: Ebay vs Sell-3d
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:23:21 -0400 (EDT)

My comments on eBay vs sell-3d......

I've bought some goodies directly from sell-3D posts, and I've bought
several things on eBay because of seeing postings on sell-3d.

I'd never have seen some of these items on eBay if the sellers hadn't
pointed the way on this list.   Often, I didn't even know I wanted the
item until I saw the sell-3d post!

Dan Shelley said..

>I have also sold well over 200 and know that those that bought from me
>were all happy with what they got.

I count myself among the happy Dan Shelley buyers!  I wouldn't have
seen his items on eBay without his sell-3D pointers.

I have also found things on Dalia's eBay listings BECAUSE of her
sell-3D posts, things that I wouldn't have ever though about looking
for otherwise.

Of course, the ideal situation FOR ME would be for all the sellers to
post here, with low,low  prices, and all the other buyers uns*bscribe
for the list! ;)

Dave huDDle