S3D FS: The Dream nude stereo slide set

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Boris Starosta)
  • Subject: S3D FS: The Dream nude stereo slide set
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 13:06:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone:

Second call on this set.  This is your chance to get the $40
"pre-production" price on these collectible, exhibition-quality, full frame
35mm stereo slides.  After this sale, only the $50 retail price applies.

This spring I have done some new work with nudes, with a couple.  He is an
undergraduate student, she is a graduate student.  A young beautiful
couple.  This set of stereo slides presents the best images from several
sessions with this couple. The set includes the recent award winning slide,
The Dream, which is partly the result of working with them.  Four of the
slides include HIM, the remaining picture only HER.  Five of the slides of
her are somewhat abstract, like The Dream.  I admit that two of the slides
are not actually nude, but fun nonetheless.

This set contains all vertical compositions.  All of the slides are
previously "unpublished" - not yet sold as part of any set.  All stereo
slides are full frame 35mm in 2x2 mounts.  In future, I will sell this set
at retail for 50 dollars. BUT FOR YOU RIgHT NOW, the lucky subscribers of
s3d, I will offer this set at a pre-production price of just US$40.-

I would like to have all orders accounted for in one week: by May 7, 1999.
I will have the sets duped the following week. They are professionally
duped, and of exhibition quality.  I may be slowed in the final
preparations of your set because of the birth of our second child (due any
day within the next week), but I do expect to have all sets shipped out by
the end of May.

The bottom line:

$40 for "The Dream" set of ten 2x2 stereo slides

$10 for a decent quality 2x2x2 35mm full frame stereo pair viewer.  Optional.
             Ugly and homemade, but as good as the "pinsharp"...

$3 for U.S. Priority Mail. (Shipping method outside of the continental
                             U.S. is Priority Global Mail: $6.75.)

If you order this set and "Starosta Winners 99" or "Starosta Intro 99"
shipping costs are the same as for one set (i.e. $3 for U.S. buyers).  Add
it all up, and send your check or M.O. (foreigners please send cash) to:

Boris Starosta
P.O.Box 772
Charlottesville, VA  22902

Please don't forget to CONFIRM YOUR ORDER with me OFF-LIST as soon as
possible, and no later than May 7, 1999.  Put THE DREAM into the subject
line.

Thank you very much for your support,

Boris

Boris Starosta            boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx