S3D FS: affordable STAROSTA INTRO 99 set of 2x2 stereo slides

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Boris Starosta)
  • Subject: S3D FS: affordable STAROSTA INTRO 99 set of 2x2 stereo slides
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 13:06:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone:

I wonder if my slides are just plain too expensive.  At least, the total
cost may be prohibitive for a set of ten slides with viewer, etc.  So now I
have decided on a new product, a "mini-winners" set, if you will, that I
will call the STAROSTA INTRO 99 set.

This set of slides will be of interest to two types of collectors/enthusiasts.

First, it will INCLUDE an inexpensive viewer for full frame 35mm slides -
for all of you who have heretofore only seen Realist format slides and
stereo cards, and are daunted by the prospect of purchasing yet another
type of viewer.  Perhaps I can get you to have a look at my 2x2 work with
this set + viewer.

Second, by virtue of including fewer slides, it is less expensive.  For
those of you who are poor (like me), I hope this will make the set more
attractive.

Each of the four stereo slides contained in the STAROSTA INTRO set is a
recent award winner in a PSA Intl. Exhibition, and a current favorite of
mine:

The Kiss ---- Best of Show, 1999 Cordova
               (Brand new work, not online yet.  This is a portrait
               with a motion blur element.)

The Dream --- Best Creative, 1999 Cordova
               (Brand new work, not online yet.  This is a female nude.)

The Law ----- HM, 1999 Cordova
               (Brand new work, not online yet.  This is an action
               shot showing a Serb policeman firing a mil. rifle.  He is
               firing somewhat _towards_ the camera.  Duck!  Very interesting
               muzzle flash details.  Shot at night.)

Shooting SURPRISE ----
              Gold Medal, 1999 Hollywood
               (Not online yet.  This is a humorous, amazing, "dual format"
               slide showing the life size nude anaglyphic phantogram
               SURPRISE.  The slide comes with an anaglyph viewer,
               and should be viewed both with and without using viewer.)

These slides are full frame 35mm in 2x2 mounts.  Only the dream is a
vertical composition, but of course can be made to fit a Realist format
mount (That's how it won the award).  All of the slides are previously
"unpublished" - not yet sold as part of any set (other than the currently
selling _Starosta Winners 99_).  In future, I will sell this set at retail
for 30 dollars. BUT FOR YOU RIgHT NOW, the lucky subscribers of s3d, I will
offer this set at a pre-production price of just US$25.-  POSTPAID via
first class US MAIL.  (Foreign orders pay an extra $2 for U.S. Intl. Air
Mail.)

You should decide quickly, and reply to me via email OFF-LIST.  Due to
circumstances here, I would like to have all orders accounted for by May 7,
1999.  I will have the sets duped the following week. They are
professionally duped, and of exhibition quality.  I may be slowed in the
final preparations of your set because of the birth of our second child
(due any day within the next week), but I do expect to have all sets
shipped out by the end of May.

The bottom line:

$25 for "Starosta Intro 99" set of four 2x2 stereo slides.

INCLUDES the new folding "Eurostereo" 2x2x2 35mm full frame viewer.

(foreigners add $2 for U.S. Intl. Air Mail, and send cash.)

Please send your check or M.O. made out to:

Boris Starosta
P.O.Box 772
Charlottesville, VA  22902

Please don't forget to CONFIRM YOUR ORDER with me OFF-LIST via email as
soon as possible, and no later than May 7, 1999.  Put STAROSTA INTRO 99
into the subject line.

Help me pay for my new kid!  Thank you very much for your support,

Boris

Boris Starosta            boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                          http://www.starosta.com
usa 804 979 3930          http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase