S3D FS: Airequipt viewers & accessories

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <DrT-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D FS: Airequipt viewers & accessories
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 07:49:35 -0700

I have a few Airequipt Stereo Theater viewers for sale.
I am asking $250 for the ones in exc. condition and $175
for ones in average condition (front surface has a few
marks and corrosion has been cleaned from the contacts).

Each viewer comes with one tray (magazine), a copy of the
original instructions and "Notes for Maintenance and
Operation" by DrT. All viewers are reconditioned by DrT and
come shrink-wrapped! (not a trivial task!)

For those not familiar with the Airequipt, this is a
sequential stereo viewer. It uses magazines which hold 24
slides each. By pushing the red handle in the right you
advance to the next slide. The viewer uses two lenses per
eyepiece. This is a good system, better than a single lens
but not as good as an achromat.

For pictures look here:
http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/airequipt/sale.htm

All my viewers are cleaned inside-out & lubricated. The
lenses were taken apart and cleaned in between (very
important or fog accumulates inside the lenses). I have
also enlarged the light blocking part, to view 7p slides
and I have installed a halogen bulb.

As with all my stereo viewers and stereo cameras, I offer
30 days money return (minus shipping) privileges.

In addition to the basic unit, I offer the following supplies
for sale:

- Case (in OK condition, not mint but holding well): $40
- Extra magazines (trays): $20 ea.
- AC adapter to replace batteries (outputs 2.5V at 500mA): $20
- Special original AC Adapter with rheostat for 6V bulbs: $50
- Replacement no. 428 bulbs for rheostat unit: $2 ea.

Thank you for your interest,

George Themelis
mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx