S3D Hardcore Realist-format slides?

  • From: Peter Davis <pd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Hardcore Realist-format slides?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:39:33 -0700

For a bachelor party, I have an opportunity to show some hardcore
pornographic stereo slides.  Of course, my enthusiasm for demonstrating the
virtues of stereo completely outweighs my modesty at the thought of such a
project.

However, I have no such slides to show.  Anyone know of a source for such
images in Realist format slides?  Please contact me off-list at
pd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

-pd

--------
                                 Peter Davis
                  Funny stuff at http://www.pfdstudio.com

              Boycott spammers and other intrusive advertisers!