S3D Re: You'll think I'm nuts!

  • From: George Themelis <gthemelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: You'll think I'm nuts!
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:43:58 -0700

> The rare, valuable copies are the UNSIGNED ones!  How
> many of those are there?

None! (that I know of...)  Why wouldn't the serial number be
important too?  How would you like to own the FIRST Realist
stereo camera that got out of the David White factory?  How
about the SECOND one?

Of course, there are always the "prototypes".  Believe it or
not, there are three "prototypes" for my Realist book.  These
are the copies I prepared for the final proofreading.  I gave
these to friends to review.  They have their comments and some
of my comments too, penciled in.  I have saved these.  Should I
auction them too?

Maybe after the wife and cat...

George

=====