S3D Escher 3D Cards

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Escher 3D Cards
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:27:29 -0700

We now offer Escher 3D Viewer cards. The cards have a built in 3D viewer
that includes lenses built in for eye
popping 3D graphics.

These cards are imported from Europe and printed with the cooperation of
the M. C. Escher Foundation.  They offer 3D conversions by Pixel Product
Conversions in a pop-up postcard format complete with lens and a mailing
envelope.  They have room for a three line message and are printed on
hard card stock.  9 different cards are available or they can be bought
as a set.

The views are in side-by-side format and include everything needed for
easy viewing.  The images on our site are in anaglyph format and require
Red/Blue glasses to view in 3D, they are presented on the site  to show
the depth of the images you will get in the cards.  To see the images on
this page we offer 3D glasses.  The cards themselves do not require
glasses to see the 3D.

Impress your friends with these amazing cards. The cost are $3.49 for
each card or the complete set of 9 for $29.99 (Catalog#219).

Please visit:
http://www.berezin.com/3d/escher.htm

We take Visa and Mastercard
--