S3D Re: SCARCE View-Master Packets on ebay

  • From: Peter Davis <pd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: SCARCE View-Master Packets on ebay
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:45:20 -0700

At 01:32 PM 2/28/00, you wrote:
>We have some rather interesting 3 reel packets on ebay this week.  Please a
>visit:
>
>click near the EBAY logo on our home page

For the record, how do you (and others) categorize this stuff on
eBay?  Lately, I've only been checking "Photo Equipment:Stereo".  (I think
eBay's restriction that you can only have one category for an item is
really stupid.)

-pd

--------
                              Peter Davis
                Funny stuff at http://www.pfdstudio.com
               "The artwork formerly shown as 'prints'."
            Resources for children's writers & illustrators:
                   http://www.pfdstudio.com/cwrl.html