S3D Re: paypal?

  • From: "Norm in S.F." <normlehf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: paypal?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:22:34 -0700

A friend of mine is working on promotion for PayPal.

He assured me that the charges will not appear as cash advances. They do
indeed expect to prosper on the float.

But it looks as if they and other similar ventures may be left at the
starting gate because of yesterday's announcement of a partnership
between ebay and Wells Fargo.

Norm Lehfeldt