S3D Re: PayPal

  • From: "Brian David Phillips, Ph.D." <phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: PayPal
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:53:26 -0700

I tried to sign up for PayPal and the server kept crashing so often it
took two days to do that . . . then I discovered they don't accept folks
who live overseas (which defeated my purpose for signing up - I no
longer have a US checking acocunt as I've lived overseas for a little
more than a decade now and saw no need for it). :-(

What is the Wells Fargo deal?

Brian David Phillips, Ph.D.                    [phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Assoc. Prof., English Dept., NCCU             Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.)