S3D Re: FS - 2.8 Realist pacakage

  • From: Bill Costa <Bill.Costa@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: FS - 2.8 Realist pacakage
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:28:57 -0700

> There is no need to tell me I am pricing this camera too high as I
> know it and do not care if it does not sell (well I do care as I need
> the money, but...)

     I know exactly how you feel.  I was in the same situation with
     a stereo video camcorder (a Toshiba).  I offered it for sale
     at what I thought was a high price (more than what I paid for it
     two years previous) with the expectation that I would never sell
     it.  I didn't use it enough to justify keeping it, but at the
     same time it was a nice piece and wasn't crazy about loosing
     the *potential* of using it.

     Oddly enough, however, I did indeed sell it, at the last NSA.
     So don't be surprised...

     I would like to pick up a Realist to carry around full time.
     My RBT S1 is too fragile for that kind of use.  But since
     I would end up using the Realist in bursts, I probably wouldn't
     be able to hold up my end of the bargain in supplying those
     monthly slides!

     And to the rest of the list -- my apologizes if this was too
     much of a discussion item rather than a SELL-3D post.

                                                       Later....BC

--
+---------------------[ Bill.Costa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]---+
| Bill Costa                                          |
| 33 College Road -- CIS        WORK: +1-603-862-3056 |   No good deed...
| University of New Hampshire   PAGE: +1-603-385-4205 |    goes un-punished.
| Durham, NH  03824-3591  USA   HOME: +1-603-435-8526 |
+-----------------[ http://pubpages.unh.edu/~wfc/ ]---+