S3D Re: Question/concern about PayPal

  • From: George Themelis <gthemelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Re: Question/concern about PayPal
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:53:18 -0700

> Your customers paid you via your recommended method, and are
> done with their end of the transaction.

In this case, my new policy is that I ship the stuff when the
money is transferred to my account.  My customers paid PayPal
not me... when I get paid, they get the stuff.  I do not
recommend PayPal over checks.  The customers select it for their
convenience.  I'll make this point clear from now on...

George

=====
George Themelis, DrT-3d@xxxxxxx
http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/