Re: [sell-3d] RE: Mounting jigs FS

  • From: L <jet_lk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] RE: Mounting jigs FS
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:45:26 -0800 (PST)

From: L <jet_lk@xxxxxxxxx>

Do you prefer the jig to the option of using a
"modified" RBT mount?

Yes, without a doubt.  I tried it witht the RBT mount
first many times, and it was pretty good, but the jig
is sooooooooo much easier, and there is very little
room for error.  I recomend getting some sort of
viewer or free view the images to check for the stereo
window.  It works!

Lincoln