[sell-3d] Stereoscopic Saratoga Springs book and 3D Book Viewer,

  • From: "Stuart Stiles" <sstiles@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Stereoscopic Saratoga Springs book and 3D Book Viewer,
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 02:42:38 -0000

From: "Stuart Stiles" <sstiles@xxxxxxx>

In the process of trying this list operation, mention will be made of
the story behind the "3D Book Viewer."

Complaints about the difficulty of using the lorgnette glasses that
were initially provided with my book, "Stereoscopic Saratoga
Springs," led to the development of a folding viewer for use with
such books that contain parallel view images. STEREO WORLD rated the
viewer as one that "works." (March/April 1999, p.26.) For
inexperienced users, the lorgnettes did not work.

Tex Treadwell's review of the Saratoga Springs book, in STEREO WORLD
(July/August 1998, pp. 34,35,) ends with the line: "If you like good
picture books, or want to savor a graceful age, this is a fine place
to start." I wanted everyone to be able to see the Victorian 3D card
images that were reproduced in the book. The experience of the tour
of Victorian Saratoga Springs, NY, contained in the book should not
be ruined by the difficulty of viewing the images.

Details about the viewer and the book can be found at the "all text-
based" Stiles Studio Web site. (I have not yet mastered the use of
graphics in cyberspace.)   http://www.orn.net/~sstiles.

Offered here: "Stereoscopic Saratoga Springs, now with a 3D Book
Viewer" for $25, including domestic shipping, (plus NY sales tax, if
applicable.)

Stuart

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!