Re: [sell-3d] Several stereo items on eBay

  • From: Heliconman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Several stereo items on eBay
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:50:41 EST

From: Heliconman@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 03/18/2000 9:36:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
drt-3d@xxxxxxx writes:

<< >A Kodaslide II viewer, in excellent condition, CLA'ed by
 >Dr. T, along with Dr. T's celebrated (and now discontinued)
 >PS-2 power supply.  See
 >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=279354816

 This power supply is one of the best things I have
 ever built.  It is built with my own hands from
 scratch.  I soldered dozens of connections.  You'd
 be amazed by the number of different parts used here.
 This was so much work that I have discontinued it now.

 George Themelis  >>

Perhaps schematics for the electronicly minded would be a nice extra money
maker for you, or perhaps hire someone to do the work. There must be small
companies that do assembly work or individuals looking for this kind of work.
Get a reasonable price to have them made and add your profit. Copyright your
circuit and delegate the work out or simply make copies of the plans for
profit, if there is any demand at all. Gee, you could even send the scanned
plans as an upload by email! Just a thought.

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!