[sell-3d] in ebay: TDC Projector accessories

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] in ebay: TDC Projector accessories
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:26:22 -0500

From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>

I just put a large number of accessories for the TDC
stereo projectors in ebay.  Closing in 7 days.  Some
of these are rarely offered for sale, like the pair
of the 4" lenses. I know some dealers ask $125 to TRADE
your 5" with the 4" lenses.  Here is your chance to
BUY the pair and change as needed.

Also of interest is the 2d carrier.  Not many people
will use it to project 2d slides but I have a picture
of a very neat modification where the 2d carrier is
transformed to a full frame stereo carrier! (better
than the original carrier for the 716... take a look!)

Here is the list:

TDC 4" lenses (larger image, closer to the screen):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286800802

TDC Selectron Carrier (this can be the only carrier you need):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286807245

Adapter for Selectron Carrier or any 716 carrier to be used
with the 116 stereo projector model:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286803756

3 Extra trays for your Selectron Carrier (or to store slides):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286810444

2D Carrier for your 716 (with some possibilities):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286812519

TDC instruction manuals (a wide variety of original manuals):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286814880

In addition to these items I have ORIGINAL instructions
for the COMPCO 500, COMPCO Triad, and a variety of fliers
and other informative material.

George Themelis
mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx

DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!