Re: [sell-3d] You are going to laugh when you see this!

  • From: "David W. Kesner" <drdave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] You are going to laugh when you see this!
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 06:54:35 -0700

From: "David W. Kesner" <drdave@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dr. T. writes:

> As promised:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290082894

Then here is an actual quote from the page:

> These are the top stereo photographers in the USA and Canada today.
> Examples: Craig Daniels, David Kesner, David Lee, Paul Milligan,
> Brandt Rowles, Gary Schacker, Bruce Springsteen, Boris Starosta, Steve
> Trynoski, Dale Walsh, Bill Walton, Stan White, Paul Wing, Ray Zone...
> and, of course, George Themelis!

I am flattered, but I really don't think I belong in such a
group! Maybe someday, though *{;-)

That's all for now,

David W. Kesner
Boise, Idaho, USA
drdave@xxxxxxxxxx

MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!