RE: [sell-3d] You are going to laugh when you see this!

  • From: "Harold Baize" <baize@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [sell-3d] You are going to laugh when you see this!
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:34:01 -0800

From: "Harold Baize" <baize@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

George,
I didn't laugh. My first reaction was that the offer on eBay
was at least distasteful if not unethical. Why?
Because the contributors to the Yearbook offered their
work for use in a not-for-profit publication. To so quickly
turn it around for personal gain seems improper. Some of
the contributors are still trying to sell the images that
appear in the Yearbook. Did I miss the part where you
say that some or all proceeds will go to the society?

On the other hand, if the contributors (I am not one) and
the society have no problem with it,
then hey, whatever goes.

Just my reaction, I admit I could be all wrong,
so correct me- but don't flame me :-)

Harolddd

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!