[sell-3d] MODIFIED Discovery 3D Camera - FOR SALE

  • From: "Greg Tank" <tanker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] MODIFIED Discovery 3D Camera - FOR SALE
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:42:55 -0600

From: "Greg Tank" <tanker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

For Sale - A Discovery 3D Camera $59
Always wanted a Loreo Stereo Camera?  Well I was able to pick up a few of
the
Discovery Channel 3D cameras, same as the Loreo Stereo Camera. A few years
ago they sold for $120 un-modified.
I am modifying them as per instructions outlined at the web page:
http://www.evermore.com/3d/loreo_mods.php3

You will get the original packaging of the Discovery Channel 3D Photo Kit
which includes:
+ 3D Camera w_flash - modified by painting all non-essential mirrored
surfaces with flat black.
+ A soft Camera Pouch and strap
+ The 3D Print Viewer
+ Lens Shade - Modified by painting flat black

I am charging $59 for the above packaging and including the modification,
postage and insurance.
They are sold "AS IS" but should work just fine.

If you already have one and are nervous about modifying one yourself, I am
charging $26 which includes return postage to you along with painting two
coats of flat black on all non essential reflective surfaces.

If you have any questions or need some advice on how to modify one yourself
just drop me a line.
Thanks for your interest, Greg
"tanker@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

Gregory A.Tank     "tanker@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 0.0%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!