[sell-3d] Re: FS Rolling Stones Lenticular

  • From: King3ddd@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Re: FS Rolling Stones Lenticular
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:27:54 EST

From: King3ddd@xxxxxxx

I have for sale the Lenticular which was on the cover of the Rolling Stones
"Their Satanic Majesties Request" album from 1967.  This is an 8 X 8 Vari-Vue
which depicts Mick Jagger in the middle and two Stones on either side. They
are sitting in a field.  Mick folds and unfolds his hands and the two on each
side turn their heads back and forth toward each other.  This is an animation
and 3-D lenticular.  However - and be sure to read this - this lenticular
never had great depth or animation when it was in the best of shape - and
these are not in great shape.  The edges are curling and there are hairline
spider lines.  In perfect "flat" shape they sell for about $15-$25.  There is
a larger, better quality version which sells for $300 or more.  It is still a
nice lenticular  collectible and a  "Stones" collectible.  The animation and
images are not "sharp" - but they never were.  These are unused old stock.  I
have about 50.  I will sell them for $5.00 including postage in U.S.  E-Mail
me for postage to Europe.  If you are interested in this highly collectible
and historical, but not great quality, lenticular - E-Mail me at
king3ddd@xxxxxxx or just send check for $5 (I'm sure I have enough to go
around).  I also want to thank everyone who ordered my Pokemon 3-D viewers.
I sold the 60 that I had (except for the 4 I kept for my own collection)  and
if I find more viewers or cassettes I will let you know here.
Sheldon Aronowitz

MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!