[sell-3d] OK, the party is over!!!

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] OK, the party is over!!!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:22:31 -0500

From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>

Sorry folks, the party is over!  The SSA Yearbook is
up to $21.50 and the highest bidder is, I believe,
a sell-3d member.  Therefore I have decided to
discontinue the auction.  I will do so on Sunday,
so more people can read the text that I have added.
Here it is:

====

OK, the experiment is over! I wanted to make a simple
point: This publication is worth more than the $9 it
currently sells for. The point is made. I will therefore
terminate the auction on Sunday. To get your own copy,
please visit the SSA page: http://www.stereoview.org/ssa.html
or email the Membership Secretary: shab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Stereoscopic Society of America (SSA) is a group of
active stereo photographers who circulate their work
among their contemporaries. It is a great organization
and I have been honored to be a member for 6 years now.
If you are a stereo photographer, consider joining SSA.
Even if you are not interested in joining, GET THIS GREAT
STEREO PUBLICATION TODAY!!!!

Thank you and please excuse any inconvenience that this
little experiment might have caused...

George Themelis, SSA # 945

====

I was really curious to see how high this would go but
we can leave it to our imagination!

Greetings and have a nice weekend everyone!

George

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 0.0%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!