RE: [sell-3d] FS: series IV and V accessories (for Revere, Kodak

  • From: Dorothy Mladenka <dmladenka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [sell-3d] FS: series IV and V accessories (for Revere, Kodak
  • Date: 28 Mar 00 07:19:10 -0500

From: Dorothy Mladenka <dmladenka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      RE: [sell-3d] FS: series IV and V accessor   3/28/0
linda,
 i am interested in the series V adaptors for the realist camera. i would like to get the kodak 1+ and 2+ and the skylight filters.
i also need a pair of retaining rings. or is it better for me
to purchase the sets that are threaded? please send me your phone number so i can call you tonight. thanks!!!!! i DO want
to purchase a set of the filters from you. did you have a VM
cutter for sale also? sorry to post this to the list,
but every time i send a message to linda, it comes back
undeliverable. thanks.

dorothy t. mladenka
 photography instructor
   mayde creek high school
     katy isd, tx

Linda Nygren wrote:
>From: Linda Nygren <lnygren@xxxxxxx>
>
>Series IV (unthreaded) skylight filters, for Revere Stereo, in plastic
>case  $8/ pair >                          (2 pair available)
>                   >Series V (unthreaded), fit Kodak or Realist (with adaptors): >     Kodak 1+ closeups               $18/ pair (2 pair available)
>     Kodak 2+ closeups               $18/ pair >     Kodak skylight                   $8/ pair
>
>All of the above are the usual type of vintage "series" filters that are
>unthreaded and fit behind the retaining rings supplied with the cameras
>or adaptors. I have a few extra retaining rings if anyone is missing
>theirs.

>----
>Series V (threaded), fits Kodak or Realist (with adaptors) >     Vivitar 1+ closeups in black leather case, mint   $20/ pair  (2
>pair available)
>     Vivitar 3+ closeups in black leather case, mint   $14/ pair  (2
>pair available)
>     I also have a set of singles of these (1+,2+, and 4+)   make offer
>
>These are screwed on in place of the retaining ring, like modern
>screw-on filters. Some retaining rings are threaded so that these can be
>threaded on top without removing the retaining ring. The retaining ring
>or another filter can be screwed on top of these closeups if desired.
>-------
>Series V adaptors for Realist
>     Kodak slip on adaptors that allow use of series V filters with
>Realists. These are      different than the Realist brand adaptors, but
>serve the same purpose.   $20/ pair

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!