[sell-3d] LCD Glasses and Olympus Camera for sale.

  • From: revchas@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] LCD Glasses and Olympus Camera for sale.
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:27:21 -0500

From: revchas@xxxxxxxx

I was up at my pied a terre in Cincinnati last night, trying to get rid
of more stuff.  Since we are forced to pay a large tribute in taxes to
fumbling football fathead Mike Brown, I am truing to break connection
with my sad little home town and stay in jolly Rabbit HasH, KY.   I ran
across a pair of LCD glasses that look to be in fine shape.  I don't know
what kind they are, but they have a stereo-type mini plug.  If anyone
wants them I'd part with them for 10 bucks and shipping ( $3 in the USA).
This is not strictly a 3D item, but I also found an Olympus camera of the
clamshell design that I understand is frequently twinned for stereo.  The
clam shell doesn't stay shut, but it takes nice pictures.  $15 bucks and
$3 shipping takes it.  Interesting trades considered.
More stuff will probably show up, there is a lot of duplication in my
life.
Charlie Hotchkiss
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!