[sell-3d] Re: Other stuff for sale.

  • From: "Hayden Baldwin" <hbb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Re: Other stuff for sale.
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:50:28 -0000

From: "Hayden Baldwin" <hbb@xxxxxxxxx>

Sorry about replying to the list, but the seller did not respond to
my private e-mail, could be a problem with my e-mail service.

If the slide copier is still available then I would like to purchase
it.

Thanks, Hayden

mailto:hbb@xxxxxxxxx

--- In sell-3d@xxxxxxxxxxx, c hotchkiss <revchas@xxxx> wrote:

> 1: Slide copier.  This is a metal box with a switch and a bulb in
it, and
> a port for a flash unit.  I think it is made bey either bessler or
> topcon, it's in town, I'm not..  It has a slide stage on top.  You
can
> use it to copy stereo slides with a few strips of cardboard and
sticky
> tape.  I've done it successfully.  It requires a camera with
close-up
> lenses or bellows (or macro focusing, I suppose)
> I'm asking $35 and shipping.

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Learn more at: