[sell-3d] Other stuff for sale.

  • From: c hotchkiss <revchas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Other stuff for sale.
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:44:20 -0500

From: c hotchkiss <revchas@xxxxxxxx>

Once again I am impressed by the selling power of this list.
I don't have any more 3D items for sale, I think my collection and that
of our club is just right, but I have a couple of things that might
interesting enough to you all to warrant posting here..  I am going to
put them on e-bay eventually, but I'll give you first chance.

1: Slide copier.  This is a metal box with a switch and a bulb in it, and
a port for a flash unit.  I think it is made bey either bessler or
topcon, it's in town, I'm not..  It has a slide stage on top.  You can
use it to copy stereo slides with a few strips of cardboard and sticky
tape.  I've done it successfully.  It requires a camera with close-up
lenses or bellows (or macro focusing, I suppose)
I'm asking $35 and shipping.

2: Carousel 35 stack loader.  Like new in box .Great for editing or quick
shows.
   $20.00, plus shipping
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: