Re: [sell-3d] FS: View-Master Model D *Viewers*

  • From: Linda Nygren <lnygren@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] FS: View-Master Model D *Viewers*
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:10:31 +0000

From: Linda Nygren <lnygren@xxxxxxx>

Just a clarification. As most of you know, the model D viewer is the
"top of the line" vintage View-Master format viewer, and it was produced
from 1954 to 1972 or so. It has glass doublet lenses, focusing
capability (unlike other VM viewers), "high magnification and good eye
relief" (although I do not have exact figures on this), and internal
illumination with 2 D cell batteries. It will accept a halogen bulb,
available for a small additional charge, and can potentially be operated
on AC with an optional transformer.

Linda Nygren wrote:

> From: Linda Nygren <lnygren@xxxxxxx>
>
> I have two of these available, both in excellent condition except one is
> missing the medallion/VM logo. $120 with medallion, $100 without, plus
> postage. Please reply offlist.  mailto:lnygren@xxxxxxx

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Learn more at: