[sell-3d] FS: Realist with Ilex lenses

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Realist with Ilex lenses
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:40:51 -0500

I am selling this for a friend.  It is a very nice-looking
and perfectly functioning Ilex Realist.  I have put a few
pictures here:

http://home.att.net/~sales3d/ilex.htm

These are early Realists a favorite of many for their contrasty
lenses.  This particular Ilex Realist has low serial number (6xxx,
my guess is that it was made in late 1948, early 1949). It is in
excellent condition and has passed my inspection. As you can see
from the pictures, it comes with the early Realist case with the
purple velvet inside and the long "ears" and rangefinder windows.

Asking: $225 plus shipping

I accept money orders, personal checks or credit cards via PayPal.
Buyer pays shipping and handling, ($4.00 in the USA, $10.00
international airmail)  Camera comes with 30 days warranty
(minus shipping)

Thank you for looking!

George Themelis, mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx
Other cool 3d stuff under http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!