Re: [sell-3d] check this out!

  • From: Gabriel Jacob <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] check this out!
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 19:44:55 -0400

Mike K. writes:

>Personally, I don't bid against the competition, to me the competition
>is irrelevant.  I bid the highest I'm willing to pay and if it wins I get
>it and if it loses I don't.

Yeah but if your maximum bid is already lower than the competitions,
they just forced you not to bid! Doesn't sound like the competition
is irrelevant. :-)

>I usually bid at the last second to enforce my self-restraint.

Ahaa, so you've come around and finally changed your strategy,
to my way of thinking! Awhile ago, you thought otherwise! You
had said it doesn't matter when you place your maximum bid.

Gabriel

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Learn more at: