Re: [sell-3d] check this out!

  • From: MarkKernes@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] check this out!
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 12:10:38 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/00 7:06:16 PM, drt-3d@xxxxxxx writes:

<< > Your current high bidder, recently spend $501 on some whaling
> catalogs! And they call us nuts! ;-)

Thank you Gabriel for the "background check"

As they say, there is no privacy in ebay... >>

And I'm the happier for it! One P3Der was apparently watching the auctions,
and offered to sell me a Realist camera bag after I'd been the unsuccessful
bidder on one. I'm happy.

Mark Kernes

PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!