[sell-3d] Minolta equipment in ebay

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Minolta equipment in ebay
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:35:08 -0400

Greetings,

Some time ago I sold my twin Minolta rig and associated
lenses to a fellow stereo photographer since I am now
switching to Pentax gear, to be compatible with my RBT
camera.  I went through my inventory last week and put
all my Minolta equipment left in ebay.  Why do I mention
this here?  Because I know some of you are working with
twin Minoltas, as I used to do.  I have in ebay two X700
bodies, one mint and one whose flash contact is not working.
This second body has some wear because it was one of my
two bodies used in the twin SLR rig.  Perhaps you might
be looking for an extra body and consider bidding in it.
Also, I have one remote cord (you need two for a twin rig).

I also have 5 lenses... Three are 50mm/1.7, perfect for
pairing... Also, one 35mm/2.8 and one 58mm/1.4.

I have the top of the line Minolta flash, 360PX, a favorite
choice for the X700 body.  With its TTL mode it takes care
of exposure in my macro/micro shots.  Also, 280PX and 200X.

Finally, the best of all, a complete macro/bellows outfit,
consisting of 50mm/3.5 macro bellows lens, macro stand,
slide copying unit and top-of-the-line Auto Bellows III.
These bellows allow you to shift the lens, perfect for
stereo pairs!  You can also rotate or reverse the front
end.

I have used this same setup to take macro stereo pairs
and also to duplicate slides, make internegatives,
copy slides in negative stock,etc.

Take a look at my PSA display:

http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/DrT/PSA/DrT-PSA.htm

All three stereo pairs shown there were taken with my
Minolta gear... The first with twin X700 cameras, the
second with a single hand-held camera, and the third
with a macro lens and the 360PX flash.

If you would like to check my ebay auctions, the mint
X700 camera body closes tomorrow:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300265157

One 50mm lens is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=302037929

The Auto Bellows III are here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=304300435

and you can pick up the rest from links inside these
auctions or by clicking at my entire list of auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=drt-3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In addition to the Minolta gear I have a few stereo goodies,
and a few interesting 2d stuff.

Thanks and have a nice week!

George Themelis
mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx