[sell-3d] REVERE 22 Viewer - FOR SALE

  • From: "Greg Tank" <tanker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] REVERE 22 Viewer - FOR SALE
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:58:32 -0500

REVERE 22 VIEWER
This is a Beautiful Revere 22 Viewer with excellent achromatic lenses.
The only reason I am selling this viewer is that I have two and would like
to sell one so I can
buy another camera.
(NOTE: Viewer had some VERY MINOR battery leakage but you should let this
stop you
from considering this almost NEW looking Revere 22 for your collection and
viewing.)
The interior and connectors have been fully reconditioned (See photo to view
how minor this is)

HIGHLIGHTS:
+ Fully reconditioned inside and out.
+ AchromaticLenses are clear and bright
+ Exterior Cosmetic condition is E+ + (only very minor scuffing on bottom
keeps it from being mint)
+ NO cracks, NO chips
+ Smooth and precise focusing - fully cleaned and lubricated
+ Revere emblem is intact and in E+ condition
+ This is a 5 perf or Realist Format viewer

Highest offer OVER $139 (plus shipping and insurance) by end of Friday,
April 21 will get to own this lovely viewer.

For a large  photo of this Viewer  (205K) click on link below. (be
patient)
http://www.pconline.com/~tanker/Images/Cam/Rev22.jpg

Once you receive the camera you have a 10 day return privilege minus any
shipping charges.

Thanks for looking!
Contact:
Gregory A.Tank     "tanker@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

Gregory A.Tank     "tanker@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

Free E-Cards, Screensavers, and Digital Pictures!
Corbis.com: