[sell-3d] Frank L. Wright's Johnson Wax Bldg V-M Reels

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Frank L. Wright's Johnson Wax Bldg V-M Reels
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:53:31 -0700

We will be shipping the latest architectural reels from View Productions, Johnson Wax, this coming week.  It's a compelling topic excellently produced on 3 reels.  We are offering the set 3 different ways, 1) just the 3 reels in plastic case  2) 3 reels in plastic case with viewer, 3) 3 reels in plastic case, viewer & acrylic stand for viewer.

for easy ordering - please visit our expanding eMarket - just click under SPECIAL REELS category or "search" on Johnson Wax.

http://http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html
regards
Dalia Miller
http://www.3dstereo.com
supplies for the 3D photographer
collectibles for the 3D collector

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.