[sell-3d] Star Wars 3Di

         Reply to:   Star Wars 3Di
Gabriel is right.  They are nice.  And, the originals are a bit more fun, I think because there are more of them, so the story is more complete.

If anyone is interested in completing their set of either, I'll trade (preferred) or sell missing cards. There are also several promo, chase and case cards in 3D if anyone is interested.

No, I'm not a SW collector - I'm a 3D collector.  And there's no cure.

Earl

PS - Does anyone have info on the PRODUCTION of these babies.  Who, how, what?

Kodak Advantix Camera w/ Bag and 2 Rolls of Film, 60% off with
FREE Shipping and a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee at
screaminghotdeals.com