[sell-3d] Captain EO movie on VHS tape...

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Captain EO movie on VHS tape...
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:56:22 -0600

Hi again all,

Another thing I came across this past weekend is some copies of Captain EO.
The NTSC VHS tape contains behind the scenes stuff as well as a TV cropped
version and the widescreen versions of the Francis Ford Copula/Michael
Jackson film that was projected in 3D at EPCOT and Disneyland for so many
years.

This is not a first generation tape, I am guessing second - and it is not in
3D. It's something that someone at Disney made when they worked there. It's
really fun to see if you are interested in 3D stuff.

I will put some screen captures on my web site for anyone interested in
seeing some of what is there. Please write me at my e-mail address if you
want more details.

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.